New Cleaning Product: 0% VOC, NO GHS Pictograms
From Flexoclean labs here comes a new safe and environmentally friendly cleaning product with no GHS hazard pictograms and with 0% VOC. Finally a product for water-based inks is available that is ideal for the flexible packaging industry and can be used either for inline cleaning in press or for manual cleaning, with no disposal issues whatsoever.
What is it?
Ditom Daily Cleaner 5007 is a daily product specifically designed to remove water-based inks from different surfaces: anilox rolls, plates and machine parts.
- NO hazard pictograms: the product does not contain any dangerous chemical substance according to the Globally Harmonized System (GHS). This new system establishes a whole new set of pictograms, aiming to standardize chemical hazard assessment and labelling of chemical substances at a global level.
- NO emissions (VOC 0%): Ditom Daily Cleaner 5007 contains no volatile organic compounds (VOC) which can cause harm to people and the environment when concentrated in the air.
- NO disposal requirements: 100% biodegradable, this product can be disposed of directly with ink rinsing water, with no need of filtration or water treatment.
How is it used?
Specifically formulated to be used in multi-colour press machines for cleaning anilox rolls, Ditom Daily Cleaner 5007 is also suitable for manual cleaning of plates and machine parts. Regular use is very effective in preventing limestone in the recirculation system.
A groundbreaking cleaning product
Flexoclean products are biodegradable, can be rinsed with simple tap water and leave no residues on washed surfaces. This characteristic makes them ideal for FCMs (Food Contact Materials), i.e. those materials that come into contact with food and are regulated by specific regulations at national and European level. Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council states that all FCMs are produced in compliance with best manufacturing practices and, in normal use conditions, leave no residues on or transfer substances to the food in such amounts as to:
• endanger human health;
• bring about an unacceptable change in the composition of
• bring about a deterioration in the organoleptic characteristics
Ditom Daily Cleaner 5007 is a breakthrough that goes a long way towards the production of “ecological” cleaning products: 100% 2-butoxyethanol- and monoethanolemine-free, this product has no GHS hazard pictograms and presents ideal physicochemical properties for the health and safety of both operators and end-users.
In the flexible packaging and label printing industries a great number of solvents are used that prove dangerous for the environment and unsafe for human health. Flexoclean’s approach to designing new products takes into consideration every aspect of the quality of the end product, with the aim of allowing customers to save time and money, while also protecting the world we live in.
With 0% VOC, Ditom Daily Cleaner 5007 is the cleaning product that can be easily disposed of and finally frees you from the resposibility of choosing between thorough cleaning and the protection of human and environmental wellbeing.
Our specialized technicians will be more than glad to examine the characteristics of the product with you, putting them in relation with your specific production needs. If you would like to receive more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com